- The material on this internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice.
- Before relying on the material, users should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances to evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
- Some material on this internet site may include or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by us of that material and not an indication of our commitment to any particular course of action.
- Information related to your visit to this site or any information you otherwise supply to us by submitting information via any form provided on this site is governed by the terms of our Privacy Statement
- Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. We accept no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to (or from) this internet site.
ONLINE TAKE OUT ORDERS
By placing a take out order through our online ordering platform, provided by Abacus, you agree to the terms below.
When you place an order with us online, we request some personal information from you. This information includes your:
– email address
– phone number
– credit card details
We use your information to:
– process your order
– provide you with an email receipt, and
– to process refunds (if required).
Payment for take out orders is made securely via the payment service provided by Abacus, and we do not store your credit card information.
By placing an order, you acknowledge that consent has been provided for us to collect and use the personal information described for the purposes mentioned. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not place an order through the online ordering platform.